"Uma vaga noção de tudo, e um conhecimento de nada."
Charles Dickens (1812 - 1870) - Escritor Inglês

sábado, 28 de setembro de 2013

Trilha Sonora (113) - Black Sabbath

Paranoid
Black Sabbath
Compositores: Ozzy Osbourne, 
Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler e Bill Ward

Finished with my woman 
Cause she couldn't help me with my mind

People think I'm insane because 
I am frowning all the time
All day long I think of things 
But nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind if 
I don't find something to pacify

Can you help me? Occupy my brain ?
Oh yeah

I need someone to show me 
The things in life that I can't find
I can't see the things that make true happiness, 
I must be blind

Make a joke and I will sigh 
And you will laugh and I will cry
Happiness I cannot feel 
And love to me is so unreal

And so as you hear these words 
Telling you now all of my state
I tell you to enjoy life 
I wish I could but it's too late

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário